Clarion, Pennsylvania

Ordered flame chicken salad, banana bread, unsweetened ice tea.I got farm something salad , plain roll, SWEET tea.

I tried 3 times to ask for unsweetened tea, when waitress did bring me another tea it was sweet again. We also had to wait 50 minutes for our meal. I have eaten at many Bob Evans restaurants and this one was by far the worst.

If we were going to have to wait so long for our meal to come to the table the least the waitress could have done was come to the table to acknowledge the problem.She didn't say anything until she put the bill down on the table and said "ya all have a good day" We were traveling back to PA

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of bob evans restaurants iced tea from Bob Evans Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments