Ordered flame chicken salad, banana bread, unsweetened ice tea.I got farm something salad , plain roll, SWEET tea.
I tried 3 times to ask for unsweetened tea, when waitress did bring me another tea it was sweet again. We also had to wait 50 minutes for our meal. I have eaten at many Bob Evans restaurants and this one was by far the worst.
If we were going to have to wait so long for our meal to come to the table the least the waitress could have done was come to the table to acknowledge the problem.She didn't say anything until she put the bill down on the table and said "ya all have a good day" We were traveling back to PA
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."