Clarion, Pennsylvania

Ordered flame chicken salad, banana bread, unsweetened ice tea.I got farm something salad , plain roll, SWEET tea.

I tried 3 times to ask for unsweetened tea, when waitress did bring me another tea it was sweet again. We also had to wait 50 minutes for our meal. I have eaten at many Bob Evans restaurants and this one was by far the worst.

If we were going to have to wait so long for our meal to come to the table the least the waitress could have done was come to the table to acknowledge the problem.She didn't say anything until she put the bill down on the table and said "ya all have a good day" We were traveling back to PA

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of bob evans restaurants iced tea from Bob Evans Restaurants and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Bob Evans Restaurants Slow Roasted Pot Roast Sandwich Review from Richmond, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "Went to Bob Evans, Mendelson drive in Richmond, In. Ordered 3 pot roast sandwiches last night, when i got home and opened them up they were 3 mushroom sandwiches. I..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Fried Eggs Review from Munster, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "Bob Evans has been an 'OK' restraunt in the past. Merriville IN. The fourth of July was an exception. An over hard Egg with raw white (clear) ozzing out. Toast..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Chicken Review from Dayton, Ohio Bob Evans Restaurants "Bob Evans in Moraine Ohio has the worst broasted chicken such as today it was once again burnt, tasted hours cooked, and nasty, nothing like other area Bob Evans..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from Avon, Indiana Bob Evans Restaurants "I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate. Service was slow to get waited..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more