2299 E State St, Salem, OH 44460, USA
2.1

went for BREAKFAST, ORDERED, WAITED 10 MINUTES AND I HAD TO GO TELL THEM WE HAD NO COFFEE YET, ORDERED ,IT WAS NOT THE WAY WE WANTED IT, DID NOT COMPLAIN, JUST ATE AND WANTED MY BILL, THIS TOO TOOK FOR EVER FOR THE FRONT DESK TO FIGURE OUT OTHER PEOPLES BILLS, THEN THEY GOT TO ME , SIGN SAID 10% OFF MILITARY VETERANS, , DID NOT GET THAT, JUST RUINED THE WHOLE MORNING AND LEFT UPSET, I WISH I HAD NEVER GONE THERE, THE SAME MEAL WE USED TO GET, WENT UP IN PRICE AND THE SERVING SIZE WENT DOWN, I FEEL IT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO START A RESISTANT, BUT FIRST THEY NEED TO GET BETTER HELP, THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, THIS WAS IN SALEM, OHIO 6/13/2018 #2018, WHAT A SORRY MORNING AND EXPERIENCE WE HAD THERE, REALLY DO NOT THINK WE WILL GO BACK, 68 YEAR OLD RETIRED MALE, THAT LOVE TO EAT OUT AND NEVER COMPLAINS IF I GET GOOD SERVICE, THE FOOD ONCE WE GOT IT WAS OK JUST TOO COSTLY AND SMALLER THEN USUAL AMOUNT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Comments

If we eat breakfast out,it's usually Bob Evans...for years,I've not liked their pancakes..I don't know if they are microwaved pancakes,but they are awful...I gave them a try recently,and they are even worse..they were not brown at all,and very doughy. I could not eat them at all!

Bob Evans is going down in overall quality on Everything and up in price.What happened? Paying customers deserve much better.major changes need to be made.

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews