Oxford, Ohio

My parents, husband and I had lunch on Monday 10-19-2015.

We waited forever to get waited on and then when she took our order it was 30 min. before our food was ready.

They were not that busy and there were about 6 girls working, Really! I think you need to send undercover boss in there to see what the heck is going on. My parents wanted a refill on their coffee and it took us asking for a manger to get it. All she said was she was sorry.

She had that right! Our bill was almost $42.00 . I will never go to that Bob's again!!

We have ate at the Bob's on Miller Lane and the service and food was excellent. That store needs to get together.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Customer service, Attitude and end result of food ordered.

Comments

I doubt the people working were "girls" the only one acting like a "girl" is you. Your wait time is not that long to begin with. They have to cook the food, perhaps if you cooked for your husband instead of going out for food then you would know this, then again you are probably too young to use the stove by yourself.