USUALLY I GET SOUP,BUT TONIGHT I HAD CHICKEN TENDERS,THEY

WERE THE WORST I'VE EVER HAD.THE BROCCOLI I HAD WITH IT

WASN'T MUCH BETTER.I HAD TO SEND THE COFFEE BACK,BECAUSE

IT WAS COLD.THE SECOND CUP WAS FINE.THE ONLY THING I ENJOYED ABOUT MY DINNER WAS THE BANANA BREAD AND MY

DESSERT.ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10,MY MEAL WAS A 3.

LIKE 90% OF PEOPLE WHO EAT OUT,WE ALWAYS SAY THE DINNER

WAS FINE WHEN ASKED.TONIGHT I HAD TO TELL IT LIKE IT WAS.

PS,THE WAITRESS WAS FINE.

RESTAURANT #0153,ORDER #246003,date 3/28/2014,AT 3535

COLLEGE AVE. OCALA,FLA.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Twiggy31

I "cook" at Bob Evan's and I NEVER eat there because all of the food is frozen heat-and-serve GARBAGE.NOTHING is made from scratch- the biscuits, rolls, chicken gravy, beef gravy, sausage gravy, meatloaf, pies, cookies, brownies, cinnamon blossums - EVERYTHING.

The reason everything is becoming worse is because corporate wants to maintain 17% labor cost which is a RIDICULOUS number, any restaurant in the world would love to have 25 or 26% labor.

What this translates into is a chain of restaurants filled with overworked, underpaid and pissed off employees all in the name of making a few extra bucks for the shareholders.Bob Evan's strategies with customers and employees are exactly the same; keep them both just happy enough to where they will probably come back and not a single ounce more.

Bob Evan's new motto:

Where We Treat Stranger like Friends,

Friends like Family,

And our Employees like ****.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY INFORMATIVE REVIEW. WE WILL RESPOND TO YOU VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS. WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE FEEDBACK.

LOVE,