Hamilton, Waikato

We arrived in Silver Springs, Fl.and decided to eat at Bob Evans as I had eaten there when I was a kid 65 years ago.

Well this was the worse food ever. The steak was really a piece of rubber and I told the waiter how awful it was and he could care less. He was a very good waiter but didn't want to know us once I sent everything back. I ended up just eating the small salad and the corn bread with the artificial butter they seem to only have in America these days.

We were visiting from New Zealand and never reccommmend this place to anyone.

jim and rosie crain sr.Hamilton, New Zealand April 2015

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments