Osage Beach, Missouri

Three of us had lunch at the Bob Evans restaurant in Osage Beach, Missouri on Oct 26, 2025. I had a western omelet with hash browns and toast. That was the worst omelet, hash browns and toast I have ever eaten in my 83 years. Garbage ! ! ! The toast was made from old dried out bread and was hard as a rock. The omelet had no tomato, peppers , onion and very little ham and was tasteless. The skimpy serving of hash browns were overly fried and hard as a rock. The other two people's food was only fair. However my wife's pancakes were overly loaded with sugar.

My wife and I eat out 2-3 times a week, and we eat at Bob Evans restaurants when we are near one.

NO MORE ! ! !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants. The most disappointing about bob evans western omelet at Bob Evans Restaurants was food quality , but reviewer liked food. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments