Lewisburg, Ohio
3.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Me and my husband never had problems at Bob Evans.The food and service is always good.

Always very clean and helpful. But it was the first time I ordered steak. I ordered steak and eggs. The sirloin steak.

It didn't cut like a steak. It didn't look like steak. It didn't taste like steak. Its was processed beef.

It reminded me of spam, or lunch meat.It Was gross! It was so fake! My husband tried it also. And he didnt like it also.

You could tell it wasn't real sirloin steak.You just can't fool real farmers like us.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants. The most disappointing about bob evans restaurants steak from Bob Evans Restaurants was quality of beef , but reviewer liked cleanliness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments