We arrived at Bob Evans in Breezewood PA around 7 pm and were seated immediately placed our order 10 minutes later. We received our salads about 5 minutes later so far so good right.

However we watched others around us be seated, ordered and received their food 15 minutes later while we were still waiting. It is now 8 pm and we still haven’t received our food. I go up to ask where our food is and there it sets in the window just waiting. I ask the manager where our food is and she replies I am not sure I let her know I see our order sitting under the heat lamps.

She brings it to us 5 minutes later. The gravy has had time to firm skin on top of our mashed potatoes, the steak I ordered med well is cooked to well and the fries were cold and looked like they had been under the heat lamps for 20 minutes.. my family and I eat at this restaurant every Friday night and have been doing so for well over a year however in our last few visits we have seen consistent poor service. So we will find a new place for our family to go on Friday evenings..

we normally spend around 50-80 dollars an evening there. Just sad to see their service go down hill..

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Steak.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments