Traverse City, Michigan

Bobevans is suppose tobe a family based restaurant,,but discriminates on the employees who had a set schedule ,,,to giving them only 1 to 2 days a week,,due to having children and life issues,,so their availability was set for only 5 days a week forever,,not being able to have open availability or work nights due to raising children and having a family with special needs is time consuming,,,so to cut their hours because there children need them or they have class,,is wrong and discriminating,,,so new employees,,undependable employees,,who have 7 days day and night availability,,40 hrs,,or whatever ,,they are getting all the hours,,,so unfair,, disappointed,,dissatisfyed..

• staff poisitions
  • and scheduling

Comments

I want to the one in memphis and thr gm mat told me that he couldnt hire me because i use to work at the waffle houes i mean that not nice at all he said that the people he hire from there be for don do well i think thats a load of *** i a good worker and he dont find out if i was or not that was so hurtful that because of what so one else did i was not hired

I think charging $1.00 for bake sweet potato as a side with a meal. Is very CHEAP!

Won't order another sweet potato ever again. Why even have it as a side if u are going to charge extra for it!!!!

I have worked for bob evans for 11 yrs and have always had a set schedule. I have 3 boys who have school and sports.

So when your used to working the same days and hours for over a decade and then bam everything changes it is a bit frustrating!

So i understand the complaint completely. Because when we started at bob evans we did have a set schedule, not a rotating one.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING AT BOBEVANS FOROVER 2 YRS NOW,,HAVE A LOT OF GOOD COSTUMERS..I AGREE DUE TO THIS NEW SCHEDULING SYSTEM ALOT OF THE EMPLOYEES THAT ARE GOOD AND HAVE BEEN THERE ALONG TIME ARE GETTING THEIR HOURS CUT,,IT HAS BEEN A SET SCHEDULE FOR ME AS WELL,,UNLESS YOUR LOCKED IN AT 40 HRS EVERYONE IS GETTING HOURS CUT AND DAYS OFF DIFFRENTLY..IT IS NOT FAIR,,ESPECIALLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO NEED THE SET DAYS, DUE TO SCHOOL OR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN..I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN.

A lot of employees have kids and life issues. Maybe you should look for a job where you have set hours instead of the ones that have rotating schedules.

That being said no matter what type of job you have, employers don't like if an employee has to miss too much work, no matter the reason. Your whole complaint is so rambling that it doesn't make a lot of sense.

It stands to reason that the employees that are more flexible with their time will get more hours. You sound like you have some growing up to do.