2.7

We have been long time customers at Bob Evans in Cary NC. We loved the oatmeal, but the last two visits it was like water with a few grains floating in the bowl and I am not exaggerating!

I told the manager as she was the cashier at the time that it seemed like instant that had way too much water and she claimed that they didn't use instant. So, we gave it a second chance only to find the same. When we asked the waitress, she said sorry that it is no longer cooked but instant.

The manager wasn't truthful. We will not be back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Cereal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Waitress was attentive.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Quality of food and truthfulness of manager.

Comments

Why would you go to a costly, time-consuming business establishment with substandard food just to eat oatmeal ?

My mother taught me how to make it just right back in 1957 and it costs next to nothing when made here at home and is always perfect.

Typical Bob cheapening of quality. And don't go there at all if you have sodium (salt) issues with your health.

@Smitty

LOL my father never would order spaghetti at any restaurant. And told us boys that if mom was mad at him she would make spaghetti that night. Sort of like the oatmeal in a Bob Evans lol.

@Smitty

Where does it say they went just for the oatmeal? They are complaining about the oatmeal because that is the item they have issue with. But, even if they did go just for oatmeal, what's it to you?

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews