There were 3 of us, 2 ordered salad and soup, soup was okay.Salads came with brown rotten lettuce, cucumbers were frozen, onions in salad were frozen.

One ordered sweet tea got unsweetened tea. When salads were returned and no more ordered, waitress told us she was fussed at for serving them and now she had to make salads along with all else she had to do. The bread (hot rolls) we were served were tough they had not let rise enough before baking. Not one time were we ask if we needed refills on our drinks.

Lady went by and ask if everything was okay when I said no she did not stop to ask what the problem was. She went on as if I had not answered her. When I went to pay bill, I told lady at register that that was the worse meal I had ever been served, she did not ask why or what was wrong, nor did she call the manager to see what the problem was.

This is the second time I have been in this Bob Evans store and both times I have left pissed off with the food and service, I will not go there again and will tell everyone I know how bad the food and service was.Store # 0419, order #384143, date 9/23/2015

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments