Akron, Ohio
2.4

The Waitress name is Ashley R the incident just happened at the Bob Evans store number 56 that's near snow road Brookpark Oh at about 9:09 am not too far from the airport in Cleveland Ohio all I asked for was the breakfast sampler &the waitress just couldnt get the hot chocolate order right! It wasnt that hard I asked for a half of hot chocolate and half coffee it didnt taste right.they didnt add any whip cream soo, I asked for just a regular cup of hot chocolate with whip cream why did they bring me a whole pot of coffee & a whole pot of hot chocolate I could not beleive this!

Told the waitress, I just want a cup of hot chocolate with whip cream ok so I said this is ridiculous please just can I have the check.?! And thats when AshleyR who is also training a young lady how to wait on tables, Ashley R hollered loud made a scene there at the restauarant people were looking at her like she was crazy! So I told her learn how to do your job right!

And I demanded to see the Manager right after this terrible and embarrasing incident! The Manager name is Matt, he told me that this girl Ashley R, only works one day the weekend and The Manager also only works weekend and yet this girl teaching someone how to wait on tables??!She needs to be reprimanded and she owes me an apology this was very disrespectful wouldnt make eye contact with me after this incident oops forgot to mentioned but she did roll her eyes at me with incriminating disgust when she was up front where they picked up the food to serve, occured & turned her back on me as well Soo I hurried up finish my breakfast, I tipped the young lady who was in training under Ashley R I told her I thank her for not getting nasty with me unlike her Nasty Trainer Ashley R was

rude!just hOt cup Ofday may happen

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Coffee.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Actually you don't exactly sound like you were acting like an angel, either. If you want your hot chocolate and coffee mixed half and half, maybe you should only have that drink at home, where you can make it according to your high standards.