Lusby, Maryland
2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Is you check your records you will find that this is not our first rodeo here at store #278.We waited 15 minutes to be seated.

The place was not busy at all. Phyllis took our order which was crepes and supreme waffle. Not a hard order, 45 minutes later we got our order and it was not hot and the crepe had very little filling. not worth the money and the time wasted.

While we were waiting I had to sit there and watch the young man at the register scratch his head constantly and he kept pulling up his pants Buy him a belt and dandruff shampoo.

We are done we have complained about this store too many times FINISHED.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Bob Evans Restaurants to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was management staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants food for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments