Server: Nathan 03/11/2018 #30018 This persons uniform was filled with food stains. Over all appearance VERY slovenly!

Reaching out over us, leaning over table. Then started retrieving plates from wife. Without asking if she was finished. Apron also was dirty.

Don't this managers at the Eaton, Ohio store inspect the employees? This isn't the first time with unprofessional service at this location. Have been there and they are out of food items. Have been forgotten.

Other residents of Eaton complain about this location. These are individuals who generally support Bob Evans, like myself. But, this store is the worst we've seen. Residents will drive to Richmond Ind.

just to avoid this particular Bob Evans. I'll still go to some of your other locations. Where I know I'll get great service. As my friends.

BUT, NOT the EATON OHIO location!! Three weeks ago we went to this location. Watched some friends receive poor service. By the way they haven't been back.

So thought I'd give another try.

But, don't think we'll be returning to this Bob Evans again. Just like some of our friends.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments