New Boston, Ohio
5.0
Cleanliness

My great grandchildren love Bob Evans onion petals. I usually take them out to eat at Bob Evans at least once a week, and they always order them with their meal.

Last week, I was in New Boston, Ohio doing some shopping, and thought I'd surprise them, and bring home onion petals. I ordered 4 orders, which cost $16.00. Picked them up, and didn't look in bag. When I dropped them off, and the kids took them out of the bag, I couldn't believe how small the orders were.

There was only a handful in each container. They were in fairly large containers, but just handful of onion pedals in each container. I'll never order anything else to go, if the portions are very small.

I thought since it cost the same as when we eat in, they would give the same portions. Very,very disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about "very small portions" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $16. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Comments