3.2

5 in party, all had a nice meal but a long wait. Restaurant was not crowded, maybe 2 or 3 other tables filled.

Cheesy potato soup had maybe a spoonful of potatoes and the rest was liquid. Not very filling. When we left and I stopped to pay, no one at the register or the hostess table. 2 men had been waiting for 10 minutes they said.

I waited about 5 and finally back to one of the servers that I wanted to pay for my meal. She said someone would be with me. I waited a bit longer and around 5 people came in, and walked back out after seeing 3 of us waiting to be served. Finally the young man who seated us came to the register, name was Jontay and I paid him and we left as he was helping the 2 mean (separate customers) to be seated.

I was very unimpressed with the service.

The manager was there as he brought coffee to our table and I saw him thru the kitchen window but he never came out to help this young man. I may go to another Bob Evans but not the one in Martinsburg WV again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Guests had good food.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Waiting to pay.

• Poor management skills