Ripley, West Virginia
2.0

We went in to have a nice meal on New Years Day. They had No Ice for the drinks.

I tried coke without ice and it was hot and tasted terrible. It was just my husband and I. It took 30 minutes to get our food. No rolls came out ahead of time like usual.

I told the waitress that 30 minutes was too long to wait. She said she would send the manager out.

Manager never came out. Waitress just came by our table and said we will take care of the bill.

WALMART HAS ICE!!!!!!!

NEVER GO BACK THERE!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bob Evans Restaurants. The most disappointing about overall impression at Bob Evans Restaurants was food quality, out of ice and manager unavailable , but reviewer liked restrauant was clean. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Evans Restaurants.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Bob Evans Restaurants to other companies on our site.

Comments