1080 Lydia Dr, Marysville, OH 43040
2.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On Friday at 5:30 pm we went to the Marysville Ohio location and they were slow. 5 people standing behind the counter leaning on the counter.

My husband tried to order meatloaf, a steak, fried chicken and with each one we were told " Sorry we are out of that" could not get apple sauce or cole slaw either. It was our Fathers Day dinner with 2 of our sons and there family. So my husband said forget it and ate nothing. Both of the pot pies we ordered were under cooked, I ordered loader potato soup, it was like a bowl of cheese soup with 2 little chunks of potato in it and soup running down the side of the bowl like it was just plopped in the bowl real fast.

We felt like we were a big inconvenience to them and interrupting there day. The waitress was nice I must say. Over all it was a terrible experience.

We use to love Bob Evans but after this experience we will never be back. That should have been a peak hour for you Friday at dinner time and you were out of most of your food, Very poor management and ordering of supplies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Fact food we wanted was not avalible.

Comments