Bainbridge, Ohio
3.3
Quality of Food

went to store #0438 on 11/22/2015 at about 5 pm.As we sat down we noticed the booth behind us was full of dirty dishes, The floor right next to us was had scraps of food/paper.

We order 2 dinners, One chicken salad & one Chopped steak. After about 15 minuets the server came to us and said that the chopped steak was ready but the salad was not made yet. She asked if I would like my chopped steak to be brought out. I asked her to keep my order warm until the salad was ready.

It was another 10 to 15 minuets before both diners were brought out, and my diner was not hot..

I asked to see the Manager. I related all that took place to her and I suggested she should take the time to ask her customers how their meal was, as they do in other restauants. I seem to me that she is not taking charge of here employees .

my order #386443.Bob

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Bob Evans Restaurants to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very slow food prep, and dirty floors, manager unavailable and manager not helpful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants bob evans black angus chopped steak for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments