the last 4 times we were at the local bob evans..we had to go find a waitress to wait on us after about 20 minutes...then after we finally got our order placed, it took another 15-20 minutes to get our food....last time i ordered pancakes and hash browns..the pancakes were black on the bottom and rubbery and the potatoes were very over fried..i complained to the manager and all he done was take 2.50 off my order..my aunt used a gift card to pay for her food and the cashier asked if she left a tip on the table...why????this to me was a wrong question to ask...we were at greenville ohio bob evans...a friend of mine was just at englewood,ohiort.70&48 and had the same problems... i think you better hire better help or you will not have any business..i know i am done with them..i can cook better than what i had to pay for..thank you.....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bob evans pancake from Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments