Hi. My family and friends were in Wilmington Ohio and decided to eat at bob evans.

We love your food and the service is usually great. On this night October 26, 2019. It was not. There were not many people there but we waited 30 min to be seated then we were left to wait on service Drinks we’re finally served and our order was taken.

No refills were brought and finally one of our table members asked for rolls for our kids and maybe some refills. It took a while for our waitress to come and then nothing. Finally the waitress told us they had a new cook. I asked for coffee and it was cold.

We understand trying to train new help but we never heard from a manager and our waitress very rarely returned to the table. After 57 min we got our food and again we did not see the waitress and had to go ask for a pitcher of tea.

No one brought the bill and when we went to the cashier no apology or even recognition of our wait. I love your restaurants but this experience will stay with me and with so many choices I want a place we’re we r treated well.

Valerie Stuckey

Sent from my iPhone

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Usually great.

Comments