Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2.9

Update by user Jun 27, 2016

I haven't been to Bob Evans restaurant in quite some time and will not be returning after this visit

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2016

I visited Bob Evans Restaurant in Harmarville, Pa. on Friday, June 24, 2016 between 7 and 7:30PM.

We were seated at a table within a short time. After a slow waitress finally came to our table, we placed our order. My friend requested a chicken pot pie only to be told they were sold out. Strike One.

After a visit to the women's rest room, my friend told me that if I didn't need to use the rest room, avoid using it because it was filthy. Strike Two. Receiving our meal was quite slow. Strike Three.

While sitting at the table, we noticed the window beside our table was disgustingly dirty (not a good thing to look at in a restaurant.) Strike Four. It was a long time since I had been in a Bob Evans, and I will not be returning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: I was hungry and finally ate some food.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Food was tasty.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Restroom was filthy, Windows were very dirty, Menu item was not available, Restaurant was dirty, Service was slow, Menu item was unavailable.

• EATING AREA
  • Bob Evans Service

Comments

#1190843

No, my issues with Bob Evans Restaurant have not been resolved. I have not and will not return to that restaurant after my very unsatisfactory visit.