Parkersburg, West Virginia

My husband, my son his wife n baby, and our other son arrived at approximately 8:30 or earlier. We were seated and we literally sat n waited for over 20 minutes on a server to even come get our drinks.

It would have been longer than that but we knew one server n ask what was going on. Finall, after a half hour she came took our drink order. When she returned she took our orders, and left. We had ordered 3 appitizers and recieved them, I had ordered bisquits and never did get them.

We finally got our food, and when we got it my daughter n laws was all messed up and we had waited on refills forever. The manager did come to the table n told us "sorry". He said if we had orded the 3 course meal hw would pay for our upgrade for dessert. I understand he wasvsorry but our total experience was not good.

I can tell u our exact order if needed. I used to be a server so understand some mistakes, but do feel the manager should have at least offered a complimentary meal or something. We had 3 nice size orders and just felt he didnt seem bothered.

at least cpmt my daughter inlaws meal or gave us discount for next time IF we return. We have eaten there maby times n have never

Comments

Another *** USE TO BE SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always want something for nothing and brag about how great you were!!

The reason your a use to be is because nobody cared for your service!!!!!!!!!

This post of mine is rude but probably true! :roll :roll :grin :grin