1.8

Myself and two co-workers went to Bob Evans for lunch. It was in Mason, Ohio.

Store #546. It took are server at least 10 minutes to get to us. Another 10 minutes to take our order. I had told her we were on our lunch hour.

We had very little time to eat our lunch and ended up being late back to work. I have been to plenty of Bob Evans and have had much quicker service. It really was not that busy. We were there on April 11 at 11:35.

Needless to say we will not be going there for lunch again.

Our server was Mandy. Debbie Johnston djacob@usavingsbank.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: How long it took to be greeted and ordering.

Comments

PPS I also got into trouble for not doing my job when I typed this by my supervisor, but I felt I needed to type this because it is fresh in my mind and because I am still upset over this. If I wrote about it later I would forget some details and or have calmed down.

My supervisor saw me posting this and got angry at me for using company time to post this. SInce I am new here I am on probation and do not know how this will affect me, so my one trip to your restaurant cost me my friends from wanting to have lunch with me again and it could cost me my job since my supervisor came up to me twice because of this incident.

PS Now my co workers say they don't want to go out with me because I embarrassed them because of the slow service. We were arguing and they reported to me to the supervisor. He called me to his office and told me that I was being rude, and that I gave the company a bad name with my behavior at the restaurant.

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews