Mansfield, Ohio
4.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have some complaints mainly due to the temperature of your restaurant. Tonight was my anniversary 39, my wife and I ordered the prime rib dinner.

I should have asked for the manager emmediately. almost everyone had there coats on that had been seated and many of the customers with their meals had their coats on. If this is the way that you want your customers to dine then your doing a good job. I don't enjoy eating my meal with a bulky winter coat on.

I seem to get it into my food and it isn't that comfortable. The meal came out warm/cold and it become cold very fast. I didn't eat all of my meat because it was to cold to eat. What I did have tasted great.

I will go back, but if I enter and I notice that the customers have their coats on while they are trying to eat I will ask for the manager. I don't like to have to ask for the manager, because it raises my blood pressure, and I feel that they should understand that if their customers are cold sitting their they will not be back.

December 26,2018 Bob Evans Restaurant #454 950 Mendelson Dr. Richmond in 47374 1-765-966-9100

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Combo Meal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments