Barboursville, West Virginia

This is the first year I have been so disappointed with a $95.00 dinner from BE. Rolls were hard and we had to go buy more to eat at the store.

Substitutions for vegetables came to our home uncooked (we had to spend a long time cooking these). Pumpkin bread was substituted with dry banana bread. Very unhappy with the Barboursville BE and staff. They only made excuses for their mistakes.

The last time I ate breakfast there ( use to be my favorite place), my biscuits were hard ( I had to ask for fresh ones) and my coffee was lukewarm and I was never ask to refill it. There use to be a manager there named Missy. I don't know her last name but for years if I saw her I knew I was going to get wonderful food and service.

Where is Missy??? I won't go back until improvements are made.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Comments

If you are paying for a prepared meal to take home then that is what yo should get.

You should be thankful you had food to eat and that people worked on a holiday to supply you with it.

Home come did it take so long to cook vegetables. All you have to do is put them in a pan and heat them on the stove.

I'm sure they weren't fresh vegetables.

You could even have put them in a bowl and zapped them in the microwave.