309 W Plaza Dr, Columbia City, IN 46725, USA
2.2

I am EXTREMELY upset that your staff at the Columbia City store SCOLDED Aunt when she went in to pick up a dinner yesterday. The girl who checked her out stated "THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

IT SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING NOW! THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST TIME!" My Aunt was in tears by the time she arrived back home. She went to pick up the Turkey Dinner and was SCOLDED and EMBARRASED in front of other people. For the past 4 years, we have picked up a Hot Turkey Dinner and brought it home, always arranged 1-5 days prior to pick up.

This year she was yelled at in front of the dining room because "it's not supposed to be served HOT." Really? Since when. After we calmed my Aunt down, I just want you to know that this issue was the topic of our dinner for the next hour or two. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED, FLABBERGASTED, and honestly ANGRY!!

We will not be back. I WILL NOT ALLOW MY FAMILY TO BE TREATED THAT WAY BY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Comments

Do you not have an oven? How in the world can Bob Evans be expected to have the manpower and the unlimited amount of stoves it would take, to serve every pick up order hot?

This is not even factoring in the people who are actually in the restaurant eating who obviously need a hot meal! You have NEVER pre-ordered a Thanksgiving meal and picked it up hot from Bob Evans!

It's general knowledge, common sense and was on their website (and other sites) that the meals are packed cold! I'm betting your Aunt acted like a butt when she realized her error and now that makes the employee a bad person, in your eyes!

The feasts have been sold cold since the beginning