2.7

Update by user Feb 01, 2018

Send in this review

Original review posted by user Feb 01, 2018

The terrible service we had at the St. Clairsville, Ohio store.

We ordered the three course dinner. We order the potato soup with out scallions. One came with out and one with the scallions. One pack of broken crackers.

As soon as we got the soup the meal came. I ordered shrimp, not cocktail sauce. We asked the waitress for a box to take home our banana bread. No box.

The sundae came very small. Terrible. Now the topper. The bill came and the waitress charged us for everything individually , salad, dinner, dessert and we order a family soup for someone else on another slip.

It came on our bill. Now my husband took it to the manager and he said that this is all new to him. Excuse me, how hard is it to charge us one price. I told the manager that I truly felt sorry for him.

He said that the hostess called off, the same for two waitress called off, one cook called off and no one would come in.

So I guess I should be happy that my food came out without an hour delay. Thank you, Christina Kovalchie

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments