895 Commercial Pkwy, Dover, OH 44622

I am writing to give the Dover OH Bob Evans a huge SHOUT OUT! My elderly parents (Ages 92 & 89) frequent the Dover Bob Evans 2 - 3 times weekly!

Due to a few minor health reasons & their age they did not go into the Bob Evans for about 10 days...I accompany them on their visits. On May 5, 2019, I went in to get a carry-out for them...As I was waiting for the carryout - I was bombarded by the waitresses and restaurant managers Dan & Todd with their concern as to how my parents were and if everything is OK! I have NEVER been so overwhelmed by anyone's concern for my parents! When I took the carryout to my parents for their evening meal and told them what occurred - they both had the biggest smiles you can imagine!

Special mention of Dan's comment - "your parents are like family to us and my family is so Blessed!" The following week I took them into the restaurant and everyone took a moment of their time to stop by our table and chat for a moment!

I do not want to exclude manager - Kevin - he ALWAYS stops by our table to say Hello! How LUCKY are we to have the DOVER BOB EVANS AND THEIR STAFF BIG SHOUT OUT and Thank you - Margaret Cugliari (Daughter)

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments