Hi, My wife & i stopped at your Fort Wright,Ky.Bob Evans today ( 9-24-2016 ) at 9:50 am & was seated at 10:00 am Server Named Rose took our Drink order & Breakfast order & returned with our drinks a few minutes later.

People came in after us & had their food & was finished eating. I asked another Server about our Order & where Rose was & she said Oh Rose i'm very sorry. another Server came to us & said your order is up & will be here in a minute or so.we waited & waited & she walked by & gave us a confused look & was gone again. Finally at 11:00 am i told my Wife i have had it lets just go i Not waiting any longer.

This is the Worse Service or i should say Lack of Service i have every receiver at Bob Evans.Very Very Unhappy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bob Evans Restaurants. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bob Evans Restaurants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bob Evans Restaurants and bob evans restaurants waiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments