5.0

In Monroe Michigan. 1/25/2018 I am a fan of Bob Evans but lately its been just fair.

Tonight our server took our drink order. She forgot the lemons in lemon water and my husbands coffee. She was to come straight back with it. Instead when she returned she took our order for food and wrote down about lemons and coffee as to not to forget.

20 min later she returned with coffee and a bowl of lemmons. 10 min after we recieved bread then 10 more mins and our meal showed up. Cold on cracked plate all the way to middle of plate. I was really upset at this point.

I walked it up and put it on the counter. She then said heres your salad. Really! I get my salad now after my meal and my meal was returned to kitchen.

My grandson never got his hot sauce he requested for his meal. His salad also was given after his meal. No drink refills were offered. The silverware returned 6 yes six times because of food on it.

Granddaughters fruit cup came after her meal. The manager never offered a reason just stated sorry dont worry about the bill. My husband and I left our meals as they were so disgusting and we were all disgusted with the entire service we received. I will never step foot into that Monroe Michigan location again.

I suggest that corporate pays a visit and more than likely you will find it needs to be closed to clean it and *** out the undesireable non working people.

It seems that the hepititis Tim Horton outbreak in Monroe can do this. It should be immediately addressed.

Review about: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Comments