Last week one night I took my daugther to dinner at local Bob Evans in Saginaw Mich,we both ordered a dish that we had ordered many times before,deep dish chicken and noodles,however the chicken was absent,I didn't care because the rest was filling however my daugther was upset and complained to the waitress who told us she would send the manager over to talk to us,after waiting about ten minutes I told daugther I've waited long enough lets go,as we got to the cash register the waitress said hasn't the manager talked to you? I told her no and she said well I told her twice,the manager by the way was standing at the other register taking up space,she then told my daugther that they were OUT OF CHICKEN but the noodles were cooked in chicken soup so at least they tasted like chicken,I wasn't to upset about this but my daugther filed a complaint on line and some joker that claimed to be a district manager accused her of lying and said he didn't believe what she told him,I don't take kindly to that,knowing that a "district manager" is probably one step up from a cook or a waiter and taking that into consideration I will forward this complaint further up the chain of command,oh and by the way I have a big family and you couldn't pay me to return to the Saginaw business,hey Eric I hope you return to busing tables,you sure make a worthless "district manager"

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Not getting what we ordered, No one came to see if all was well, Management staff, District manager eric accused my daugther of lying.

Comments

THEY SEND ME $40 WORTH OF COUPONS WHICH I PROMPTLY GAVE AWAY,THE GUY THAT TALKED TO MY DAUGTHER AND ACCUSED HER OF LYING I SUPPOSED DID THAT, HOWEVER i'LL NEVER GO BACK JUST BECAUSE OF HIS HOLY THAN THOU ATTITUDE

There is servers lead servers shift managers an assistant general manager a general manager then a district manager just to let you know.

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews