Bob Evans Restaurants - Review about Cobb Salad from Washington, District Of Columbia

About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md.In stead of bringing me the salad dressing in (the silver pourer shown in picture.) I was given a bowl of salad dressing.

When I took it to the staff to ask why it wasn't in the pourer, I was told that it had been discontinued at Bob Evan's. I said the bowl was inappropriate and asked for a proper container stating this was not reflective of Bob Evans style of serving. They acted as though they didn't know what to do. I insisted that I wasn't going to pour my dressing on my salad with a bowl.

It would get everywhere. My server searched and found the small ounce pourer for syrup and gave me two of those to put the dressing in. I travel all over and find it hard to believe that Bob Evans no longer uses the silver pourer.

I thought thier behavior did not reflect the Bob Evan's quality the restaurants are known for.Thought you'd like to know.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cobb Salad
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #658095

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bob Evans Restaurants? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 09, 2015 #1005266

I work at Bob Evans in Alliance, Ohio and I can verify that we still have and use those silver dressing containers for salad to this day.

0 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002267

Why couldn't you ask for a spoon to dip it out with? Many people survive eating salads just that way. It doesn't have to go into a gravy boat.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.