Bob Evans Restaurants - Review about Chocolate Pudding Pie from Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Salad w chunks of old dark pieces
Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st
French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk .
Broccoli some pieces old and brown on ends
After a while bunch of complaints our fabulous waitress Bethany and her manager who was way t young and inept comped our dinner
If I had not kept complaining she the mgr would not have done anything
VERY VERY DISATISFIED CUSTOMER
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered strawberry french toast today in Bedford Indiana store and had a total of 5 small strawberries of the french toast. Also it was cold. I am..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "December 23, 4pm: On my way home for Christmas, I stop at Valvoline, Murrysville PA for an oil change. 40 miles later, I am stranded on the Turnpike with NO..."
- "This woman claims to Manage of your branches in Tyler, Texas. I feel embarrassed that you have an employee such as this. I would not look forward to doing business with..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."