Review about Bob Evans Restaurants Kids Menu from Goshen, Indiana

The "word unjumble" was close to impossible.My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the jumble.

Our mother was no help because she knew no more than we did may I add she grew up on a farm. We may be overthinking this. But I can guarantee other people are too.

This is a kids menu not a college admissions test.Keep up the word search ;)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 08 #1224121 Bay City, Michigan

If you look at the activity side of kids menu, it's title is "Bob Evans Farms Just For Kids"!!
Hot cakes
Omelet Bob Evans

0 0 Reply

Jul 05 #1181378 Davison, Michigan

I agree. I've been working on the last word in column 1 for 2 weeks. Also, it is billed as fun things on the farm-- which they aren't.

0 0 Reply

Jul 03 #1180946 Orrville, Ohio

We agree. We had the whole family involved, including a professional farmer, and struggled. You need to think less farm and more Bob Evans. The answers are: harvest, omelet and hot cakes.

1 0 Reply

Aug 27 #1204496 Beltsville, Maryland

That's not how omelette is spelled

1 1 Reply

Jun 05 #1169208

Really? Because it took me all of 30 seconds to see it was 'harvest,' 'farmer,' and 'omelet,' to be fair, no clue on the last one. Also, it's 'impossible.'

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bob Evans Restaurants. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bob Evans Restaurants.
Filing a new complaint about