My husband and I went to our local Bob evans restaurant for breakfast. We dine there frequently, and usually, it is a pleasant experience.

However, this time was a rare experience - in that we had to wait an unusually long time for our food order. But, as we were waiting our efficient waitress DID explain the problem to us - and that was that someone else had picked up our food order by mistake, and delivered it to their customers. We were happy she explained and apologized this to us - as I would have been quite upset when I saw food being delivered to people around us, who had arrived AFTER us. She apologized again when she delivered the food, which was very good.

She did keep an eye out for our order, and delivered it to us as soon as it came up, so she did everything she could to make up for the error. I do think Bob Evans should have some other system of putting the food up on the counter, though - like a light with the waitress's number on it, indicating it was HER order, and her order alone. Most other restaurants have a system like that in place, to avoid the kind of thing that happened to us.

I think Bob Evans is a big enough restaurant where something like that should be utilized. Over all, our dining experience was fine, we are both retired, so fortunately, we did not have to return to work or something like that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments