Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Menu deletion

What happened to my favorite breakfast? Crepes. Please bring them back to theWooster, Ohio stores

Eaton Ohio

I was in your restaurant on Sunday about 4 Pm March11 it was the worst meal and our sever apron was so disgusting it made me want to leave . The salt and pepper were not filled or clean.

I have been in the business and a sever for 38 years. I will never go back in you place again will tell everyone how bad it was.

Sorry but you need to a someone to take your store and fix it. Sorry for your loss.

W2

I have not received my W2

Payroll issue

I have a paycheck that I never received and would like to receive it.

Thanksgiving & Christmas dinners

Why give us a pick up time & then not have it ready? We having been waiting for over a half hour to get our pick up meal for tomorrow. Then is only one other customer here.

address change

I used to work at Bob Evans restaurant in South Point , Ohio. I need to change my address for my w-2s.

I tried calling the corporate number, but can't get through. Thank you, Teresa Phillips

Gift card

Have $25 gift card to ur restaurant. Will the new company honor it or am out the money???

Show

How soon will you have an chip protected- check out for the credit cards, been waiting since last fall.

Questions 8