Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Dinner Rolls

Why, WHY would you want to change from your original dinner rolls to those yucky Hawaiian rolls????? What a disappointment when my husband and I visited your Muskegon restaurant on Sternburge out by the mall and asked for rolls and got that ole nasty hawiian thing.

When I asked about the rols they said you were switching...WHAT????? WHY?????

1 answer
Because they taste better
View

I would like to purchase pancake mix and send to sis in Calif.

by Graylon

View

Former employee past ending wages and my supervisor

by Rosaline

Hello I was a former employee of Bob Evans in two state and three cities. I was not sure what site to go to ask my question.

Question what was my ending wage and Supervisor name? I worked for Bob Evans Between 2000 and 2010. Bob Evans 700 North Leavitt Rd.

Amherst, Ohio 44001 First Employed at Bob Evans Bob Evans 36160 Detroit Rd. Avon, Ohio 44011 Bob Evans 200 Rudy Circle Nashville, TN 37214 Last Employed at Bob Evans

W2 form

by Riddick

I just need to know if my address is correct so I can receive my w2 forms

Menu deletion

by Babygirl

What happened to my favorite breakfast? Crepes. Please bring them back to theWooster, Ohio stores

Eaton Ohio

by Basya

I was in your restaurant on Sunday about 4 Pm March11 it was the worst meal and our sever apron was so disgusting it made me want to leave . The salt and pepper were not filled or clean.

I have been in the business and a sever for 38 years. I will never go back in you place again will tell everyone how bad it was.

Sorry but you need to a someone to take your store and fix it. Sorry for your loss.

W2

by Kimberlie

I have not received my W2

Payroll issue

by Halbert

I have a paycheck that I never received and would like to receive it.

Thanksgiving & Christmas dinners

by Yara

Why give us a pick up time & then not have it ready? We having been waiting for over a half hour to get our pick up meal for tomorrow. Then is only one other customer here.

address change

by Weltha

I used to work at Bob Evans restaurant in South Point , Ohio. I need to change my address for my w-2s.

I tried calling the corporate number, but can't get through. Thank you, Teresa Phillips

Gift card

by Ashanti

Have $25 gift card to ur restaurant. Will the new company honor it or am out the money???

View

How soon will you have an chip protected- check out for the credit cards, been waiting since last fall.

by Taveon