4115 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34205, USA
3.5

I recently visited your store (Unit 140) in Bradenton Fl on June 1st and June 4th. I could not believe the changes in the quanity and quality of your food.

When I asked for a little more gravey for my biscuits and gravey I was told that I would have to pay extra for a cup of gravey.

If the cup had been full there would have been enough for the biscuits to begin with. It (the cup) was only about 2/3rd full. Not all seniors can use your turn salt & pepper shakers. Why don't you have regular salt & pepper shakers available for use?

And what's up with no placemats? I prefer to have a placemat as all the tables are not thoroughly cleaned every time I come in. The waitress I had on the first was excellent. Her name was Sandra.

She went above and beyond what one expects from a waitress. The waitress I had on the fourth I wouldn't give two cents for. Her name was Carissa. I had to ask for silverware, a refill on my coffee and a glass of water (twice), Then I waited for over 10 minutes to get my check.

Had she been busy I could of understood, but she wasn't. I usually buy between $300.00 and $400.00 worth of gift certificates per year. Not anymore !!!!!

I am so very disappointed in your restaurant in the last few days. If this is the way BOB treats family than this family member won't be returning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Waitress on the first.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Waitress on the fourth.

Comments