Jackson, MI, USA
2.8

A group of 9 stopped at the Bob Evans in Jackson, MI Sunday May 6, 2018 at 7:00 am. There was only one other customer at that time.

I asked the girl that was seating for a table for 10, she didn't know what to do and had to get another girl, whom we over heard say , what, 10 people ? So these two ladies dinked around and finally put some tables together. Our Server was nice (different girl than the one seating us). She was very prompt in serving drinks.

But we had to get her attention to take our order, she did apologize, she said she thought we were waiting on 2 other people, turned out only 1 showed up.

It took over a hour to get our breakfast, and no one ordered anything special. Mine was one of the last to be delivered and I told her it was not mine, I did not order the meat or the potatoes that were on the plate, she was going to take it back and get me what I ordered, but I said that we were running late and had already waited an hr on the food, I would just take it. I know this was not her fault, but goodness sakes. She did give me a small discount for not getting the correct meal.

The group of 8-10 of us stop and eat at this Bob Evans twice a year for the last 5-6 years.

We have decided after our experience this last time, we are no longer going to eat at this Bob Evans and are going to find a different establishment. Just wanted to let you know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Way too slow, 1 hr to get breakfast is rediculous.

Comments

Did you pre-warn them a large party was coming?

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews