Saint Louis, Missouri

My husband & I took our 17 month old grandson for dinner. We arrived @ 4.

At 4:30 we left without dinner. I ordered soup & salad with banana nut bread. I asked for bread first because the baby was hungry. I got my salad & bread.

He ate the bread & cried for his chicken strips & fries. After watching those around us who came after us get their food we picked up the screaming baby & left. I have had it with your restaraunt. This is the third time in 2 weeks that the service was poor.

I'm not coming back. I'm telling any one who will listen not to eat there. I am disappointed in your business ethics where I cannot tell you about my experience on your website.

Did I talk to a manager ? No & I won't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Soup.

Comments

Hey Queen Bee, you have to be exposed to something at least once to have a reaction to it, so put the "peanut, tofu, cupcake" allergy *** back in the box, this is not a nanny page!

You should be ashamed feeding that to a baby. a child that young could have a deadly allergic reaction in just minutes.

You let a 17 month old eat banana nut bread? Who would order chicken strips and fries for a kid that young.

How fast people get their orders, depends on the meal that they order.

Must have been Columbus Ohio on East Main St! Worthless restaurant!

Your a bigger baby than your grandson! Boo hoo :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry