Royal Oak, Michigan

I had not been into Bob Evans in close to 5 years. Years ago I was a regular and enjoyed the food and the service was generally good. My wife and I went for dinner at Bob Evans tonight and WOW what a change!

(1). The food, I ordered the Open Roast Beef Dinner from the 55 and older menu ($7.49) and it was horrible. It appeared to be shredded something that had been microwaved and salted to death, spread over two soggy pieces of bread. The mashed potatoes were no better and the gravy appeared to be congealed. Disgusting barely described this meal!

(2). My wife ordered the Eggs & Meat breakfast with Bacon (well done) and French Toast. (You could get Pancakes or French Toast or a Biscuit) What she got, reasonable eggs, bacon slightly cooked in a bed of grease and no French toast.

(3). I did not receive the 55 & over discount, I've concluded that the waiter was an ***.

We were not the only complainers of the horrible and or under or over cooked food as we overheard another couple voicing their displeasure with there food.

I have two words for Bob Evan's management. "Cracker Barrel" they will sell you a great Open Face Roast Beef Dinner (with real beef) at close to the same price and a breakfast that is light years ahead of the *** you now sell. Old man Evans must be beating his coffin in an effort to get out so he can kick your ***.

We will never ever eat at Bob Evans again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Eggs.

Comments

Bob Evans does not give senior discounts. That is why there is a Senior menu.

#620347

When you are unsatisfied with the food you get at a restaurant, instead of eating more than just a ***, complain and they will replace it.