7393 FL-70, Bradenton, FL 34203, USA

Went into your unit #400 in Bradenton Fla. yesterday afternoon. I was still a two hour drive away from my destination and I planned to stop at this location for a meal. I am recovering from radiation treatment for Throat Cancer so I have a very limited range of foods that I can swallow. I always buy the Chicken Pot Pie.

I was presented with a new menu and a New chicken pot pie....also $3.00 more expensive as it no longer offered on the "Value/Senior Menu"

I did not like the new recipe at all. The crust is too thick....the dish is too shallow( causes the food to cool faster) and the chunks of Chicken were not edible for me. They were too dry....I would suggest the chicken pieces be cut smaller so the sauce would moisten.

The sauce is changed and is no longer cream based. Any way....bottom line is....I could only eat a bit of the vegetables and some crust that I moistened in the bit of sauce that is now in the dish.

Because I cannot eat the new recipe...I will not be returning to Bob Evans any More...I have been going to a couple of your units for over 50 years...Because I cannot eat anything else on your menu, I will not be inviting my family or friends to join me for a meal...I will miss the staff and ambiance that I have always enjoyed at Bob Evans Restaurants.

Yours sincerely,

Francis Newton

sealavie2@hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Slow Roasted Chicken Pot Pie.

Reason of review: new recipe.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: New chicken pot pie recipe.

Comments