Belpre, Ohio

We eat at BOB EVANS all the time we have had so many orders WRONG that we check them before we ever leave the store, but most of the time there is a line so we have to hurry and do this and they are watching us like what are you doing.We have even gotten home w/o some of the order and called the store they would mail us coupons for free meals for all the times this has happened to us.Did we ever see them??????NO we have NEVER..

so I'm writing tonight we got our order I had cin hotcakes with xtra cin on the side, and bacon was so greasy I could NOT eat it!! We got home we had checked the order the food was there, but didn't have syrup, butter,utensils to eat with,napkins, and the hotcakes DIDNT have hardly have any cin in them and sent me a tiny cup of cin on the side!!

We are done..unless they make this right.

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

if they also mess it up why do you insist on returning???

most people do not need nor want the untensils so i would suggest you ask for them.they find that it saves money not to give out unnessessary items and as for the cin, that is all they use.

i know it's not much but that food cost for you. they have to find ways to save money or start charging you for every little thing like other places do.

I have to say that of all the years i have been there it is the ONLY place that gives you many small things for free that others will totally charge you for such as the cin.:roll

Awww, poor baby. I'll bet your fat enough that you should cut back on pancakes anyway.