State: Michigan City: Detroit Clear all filters (15 of 1220 reviews match)
filters
state:
city:
product:

Short Review on September 26, 2016

Visited location on hoke rd Clayton Ohio at 4:45 p.m. was out of two of three soups that u offer. Don't understand way to early to be out of soup. Will NEVER go back again & will tell ALL my friends signed Hungry

Short Review on July 23, 2016

You took away rye toast!?!? Are you serious!?!? Dumbest thing you have done yet! Get it back on the menu. Rye toast and jelly is the best compliment to a good meal.
I liked
  • Service

Bob Evans Restaurants Hamburger Review

I ate at the Bob Evans in Livonia on Middlebelt on 4-22-2016 and the hamburger was burnt and dry. The french fries were lukewarm. My sister asked for mayo and they gave her mayo packets. It wasnt a great experience.
2.9
Allergens Information

Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review

Plymouth indiana bobevans was a bad experience service took to long got food didnt get it all was cold and manager act like she didnt care never will come here again
1.8
Allergens Information

Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter Review

Melissa at Bob Evans on Western Ave in Chillicothe, Ohio is the best server. Very fast, efficient, and friendly. Don't want to have anyone else wait on us but her. Don't go on the days she is off cause it is not the same.
5.0

Bob Evans French Toast Review

Went to snow rd brookpark OH BOBS .I had the worst meal I ever had & manger lady did not even care enough to say sorry untill I ask for an apolgy 6.30 PM 3/25/16
2.7
Reply to reviews
I came into Bob Evans with my family for brunch on a Sunday. My family and I were so beyond upset about what we overheard from our waitress I believe her name was either Casey or crystal she brings our food out one at a time apologizing saying her co workers were...
1.7

Bob Evans Restaurants Manager Review

December 3, 2015, arrived at bob Evans around 7:00pm. It was my daughter, grandson and myself. We ordered breakfast it came out Ann got later, cold & burnt it was horrible. I will never go to another Bob Evans ever. The manager was to busy talking to people that had already finished eating. Really unprofessional. Sorry *** people working there. Had to leave with nothing to eat.
2.2
Reply to reviews
On 9/4/15 we decided ti take our kids to your store #67 in Jackson, Michigan, your wait staff at this store is horrible, our waitress forgot our salads, our food was cold when it finaly came out, she wanted to agrue with ne about the food being cold when i seen it...
1.4

Columbus, Ohio 43207
Phone:
(800) 272-7675

Bob Evans Restaurants Chicken Review

Owosso, Mi. I ordered a two pc.white brosted chicken go 1 chicken breast and a wing the wing is not considered white meat. Do not know where the CEO went to school. I will not ever go back. I was raised around chickens this a joked.