100 Sheriff Dr, Melbourne, FL 32940, USA
4.5

Bob Evans advertises that they serve breakfast all day. Their breakfast menu includes Grits.

Today at 3:30 pm my wife and I went to BE for a late lunch. I ordered sirloin steak, 2 eggs with grits, and biscuits. The waitress said they quit serving grits at 2pm. How can you have an item on your menu that is supposed to be served all day and then not serve it after 2pm.

BE this is a failure on your part and will cost you some business, maybe all of mine. We ate at BE Vierra FL.

Their food has always been prepared well. Especially their eggs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Menu.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Food preperation.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Grits not available after advertising is all day item.

• Grits

Comments

The only way to correct the problem is to serve grits all the time, or correct the restaurants menus to show that grits will only be served at such and such times. I haven't eaten there since I posted the original complaint so I don't know if the local menus have been corrected or not. I'll have to wait until/if I eat there again.

@R McFee

About 1 pm after a long morning drive...we tried to have breakfast (2 eggs, bacon, grits) at the BER in Longwood, Fl on Route 434. NOPE !

...NO GRITS AFTER 11am. Period. What corporate board decided it was a good idea to stop serving grits! Grits are a tradition in the South.

How much extra effort, or expense does it take to keep a pot of grits going in the kitchen. Please....the profit margin on a pot of grits must be astronomical. Why take away something that a great number of people enjoy with their meal (not just breakfast) Your competitors (Cracker Barrel/Denny's) serve grits 24/7. Why upset customers?

We will not be back to BE. We used to plan our meals around BE when we attended conventions.

Louisville was great.Will have to do research to find your completion now. Bummer !

Bob Evans Restaurants Reviews