Youngstown, Ohio

I orderd from your senior menu. turkey dinner.

it said I could have one side. I wanted a small salad. They said it would be $3.50 more or they could take away the mashed potatoes and give me a salad. I said the mashed potatoes come with the dinner according to the picture.

If I wanted a salad it would cost more than the regular adult menu price. This confusing to me and does not seem like a deal to me. I asked for the manager and she said it was general practice and procedure.

It is getting to the point where I need to take a lawyer with me for lunch to interpet the menu. I think you should be more leanyent on your senior menu and not nickel and dime after I order Frank ...fdyeager@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Menu.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

We had the same experience in Louisville. Unfortunately it was a new waitress and I was charged the full amount for a side salad.

I got the standard practice story.

I was so pissed that I left no tip which was the worst part because it was not the waitress's fault. I will avoid Bob Evans restaurants in the future.

@Anonymous

If it wasnt the waitress fault and u did acknowledge that it wasnt then why didnt u leave her a tip? That makes no sense to me. U do realize that most waitresses survive on their tips as a paycheck for a server can be less then $150.00 for 2 weeks..