5980 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131

It is a busy day and server was a pleasant girl (Tiffany) we had some issues with some eggs and ask her to just take eggs off of order. She informed manager as usual.

Gentle man approach our table with beard that was not groomed and cloths that looked worn for weeks he greeted us with hay man I just to it off the bill. We responded with it’s ok we where just nit happy with eggs we will pay for meal. He responded with I’m sorry we have been slammed and I don’t know what to tell you I have no excuse. Well then when Tiffany when to get the bill he comped the whole thing.

Now don’t get me wrong everyone likes a free meal but we don’t carry cash and wanted to leave the waitress a tip but when we tried to do that he was not able to figure it out and ask us how much where we gonna leave her we responded with $10 he told us not to worry about it he would handle it.Now we are concerned she won’t get her tip at all. Just horrible that these girls have to work under these circumstances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Reason of review: Bad management.

Preferred solution: Make sure Tiffany gets her tip!.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Our server was the best thing about our visit.

Comments