10854 State Rte 588, Rio Grande, OH 45674

As soon as we entered the restaurant the staff acted like they didn’t even notice us. The place was not busy, so they had no reason to ignore us for around 7 minutes while they just walked around doing nothing.

The hostess Morgyn finally came over bursting with such enthusiasm that she looked at us liked we had leprosy and shrugged saying follow me. When we arrived at the table it was covered in food and bread crumbs. The hostess said she would be right back with a rag. When she returned she wiped about 8 inches of the end of the table and left most of the mess still untouched in the middle of the table.

I swept the food remnants into the floor and told my son that I hoped this was not a precursor to what was to come. The manager was talking about his sports career as a youth to the table next to us and watched me sweep the food onto the floor. I watched him shrug and go back to talking about how much he weighed in sports. We sat in the booth for 15 minutes as servers walked all around us and served people seated after us, but no one would even come near us.

Finally we got up and went to the front to ask to speak to the manager, but once again your workers must have believed we had leprosy or some tropical illness of fatal proportions because they wouldn’t even come near us. After about 7 minutes we decided to take our business to an establishment that would appreciate it. The location in Rio Grande is an absolute joke. Every time I’ve had people take me there, the service is ridiculous and they act like you are more of a bother than business the only good service was a few weeks ago from a lady named Amber that treated my parents like gold.

How about you stop running this like a clown show and get someone with a backbone to go down there and swing the hammer and get these clowns to understanding customer service and just plain service. Also it wouldn’t hurt to get some management in their that understands how to run an efficient crew.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Reason of review: All around poor management and staff.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Server named amber.

Comments