Ashtabula, Ohio
2.1

This has to be one of the worst companies I have truly ever worked for I get treated like dirt hear even when I'm in the back of the kitchen working my *** off it's never good enough for the managers that all talk *** behind everyone's backs. I don't one get breaks at all I work from one pm to sometimes ten to eleven with no breaks at all if I ask for one I get turned away all together we have lost a total of five people were I work were about to loose a manager tomorrow because she is sick of the drama and *** in the company I get called slow retarded by my managers one that's about to be my new one absolutely hates me and every thing about me she called me a dumb *** the other day I told one of my other managers how she got up in my face to have them do absolutely nothing about it I only get paid 9.30 an hour feel like I'm not being payed enough like this company is *** on Earth I remember one time I got burned really bad on the frying machine to get told by my soon to be new manager to stop purposely burning myself like really I even had a worker run into me while I was carrying hot food spilling it all down myself buring my hands arms and chest of course I got yelled at for that to idk what to do about this company something needs to be done corporate is doing nothing about this issue at all so who do I talk to about it but stay anonymous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments