Bob Evans Restaurants - Inedible Breakfast.

659 of 727 Bob Evans Restaurants reviews

I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did.I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it was delivered to my table as 3/4 cup under cooked cold potato squares with 1/2 cup of cold sausage gravy poured over a scrabbled egg.

I advised the server that it was cold and I could not eat it so she took it away, charged me for it and I told the Manager on duty. She apologized for the server, took my money and said that she would have a talk with the waitress.

I had to go to a good restaraunt to eat breakfast after I left.I then called customer service and they sent me a $5 coupon twards my next meal (which does not even pay for half of the food that I could not eat) Look at the photos of how it was presented on the menu and then how it was served (COLD)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
659 of 727 Bob Evans Restaurants reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 08 #1141252

Stop being greedy, they did not even have to send you the $5 coupon. Just be glad you got something.

3 3 Reply
niro

Oct 10, 2014 #882967 Texas, United States

looks like something found in a garbage can. I wound not eat that either.

4 0 Reply

Sep 23, 2014 #874471

You do not deserve anything, you are an ungrateful brat, get a job so you don't complain you only got a $5 coupon.

3 12 Reply
rodborders

Mar 29, 2013 #630261 Fort Myers, Florida, United States

You are not the server nor the manager so you comments mean nothing.
You were nor present for the meal and no picture will indicate a food temp.
Thanks for stating the obvious but move on.

0 1 Reply
anonymous

Mar 29, 2013 #630242 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

Your pictures don't indicate that it was served cold, to me it looks like it was prepared/served upside down, but that would be no big deal. There must have been something in the way you complained about it, otherwise, they would have corrected the situation by preparing a different order.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.