Fort Myers, Florida
Featured Not resolved

I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did.I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it was delivered to my table as 3/4 cup under cooked cold potato squares with 1/2 cup of cold sausage gravy poured over a scrabbled egg.

I advised the server that it was cold and I could not eat it so she took it away, charged me for it and I told the Manager on duty. She apologized for the server, took my money and said that she would have a talk with the waitress.

I had to go to a good restaraunt to eat breakfast after I left.I then called customer service and they sent me a $5 coupon twards my next meal (which does not even pay for half of the food that I could not eat) Look at the photos of how it was presented on the menu and then how it was served (COLD)

Review about: Breakfast Skillet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $18
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Stop being greedy, they did not even have to send you the $5 coupon. Just be glad you got something.

niro
Texas, United States #882967

looks like something found in a garbage can. I wound not eat that either.

You do not deserve anything, you are an ungrateful brat, get a job so you don't complain you only got a $5 coupon.

rodborders
Fort Myers, Florida, United States #630261

You are not the server nor the manager so you comments mean nothing.

You were nor present for the meal and no picture will indicate a food temp.

Thanks for stating the obvious but move on.

Bobby Bob
to rodborders Cleveland, Ohio, United States #651643

What a lame response. May you find gravel in your food the next time you eat out. You rat.

anonymous
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #630242

Your pictures don't indicate that it was served cold, to me it looks like it was prepared/served upside down, but that would be no big deal. There must have been something in the way you complained about it, otherwise, they would have corrected the situation by preparing a different order.