Bob Evans Restaurants - Inedible Breakfast.
I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did.I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it was delivered to my table as 3/4 cup under cooked cold potato squares with 1/2 cup of cold sausage gravy poured over a scrabbled egg.
I advised the server that it was cold and I could not eat it so she took it away, charged me for it and I told the Manager on duty. She apologized for the server, took my money and said that she would have a talk with the waitress.
I had to go to a good restaraunt to eat breakfast after I left.I then called customer service and they sent me a $5 coupon twards my next meal (which does not even pay for half of the food that I could not eat) Look at the photos of how it was presented on the menu and then how it was served (COLD)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast Skillet
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..."
- "When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file. I never received and email with..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."