Bob Evans Restaurants - Inedible Breakfast.
I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did.I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it was delivered to my table as 3/4 cup under cooked cold potato squares with 1/2 cup of cold sausage gravy poured over a scrabbled egg.
I advised the server that it was cold and I could not eat it so she took it away, charged me for it and I told the Manager on duty. She apologized for the server, took my money and said that she would have a talk with the waitress.
I had to go to a good restaraunt to eat breakfast after I left.I then called customer service and they sent me a $5 coupon twards my next meal (which does not even pay for half of the food that I could not eat) Look at the photos of how it was presented on the menu and then how it was served (COLD)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast Skillet
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it..."
- "Bob Evans in Moraine Ohio has the worst broasted chicken such as today it was once again burnt, tasted hours cooked, and nasty, nothing like other area Bob Evans..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."